Most non-Chinese citizens will need a visa to come to China for the conference. The types of visas suitable for the participation of the conference are either "L" or "F". Here is a reference website explaining different types of visas,

To apply for a Chinese visa, please check the website above or the homepage of your nearest Chinese consulate for required documents. You will need an invitaiton letter from us.

To get a proper invitation letter, please fill the Word file and return it to us, We will then prepare an invitation letter for you to support your visa application.